Quick recipe for lemon water with the mint drink
GIVE A SPECIAL TOUCH TO THE TRADITIONAL LEMON WATER AND ENJOY IT TO THE FULLEST DURING IN THE SUMMER SEASON.
- In a pitcher, mix the cups of water with the sugar, until it liquefies very well.
- Squeeze 3 lemons into the water and mix.
- Add ice, lemon slices, and a couple of mint leaves.
Prepare a traditional and quick recipe for lemon water with mint to accompany your meal and hydrate yourself daily.
TIPS TO HYDRATE YOURSELF
- Never wait until you are thirsty to drink water because although this is a signal that your body sends you to tell you that it needs liquids, it is best to constantly drink water and anticipate thirst.
- Don’t just drink water, notify that you can get fluids from all kinds of drinks, as well as fruits and vegetables.
- Drink more water on hot days, since sweat, common in these cases, represents a loss of fluids that you must replenish to avoid dehydration. On the other hand, if you practice any sport or physical activity, you should also make sure to drink water before, during, and after your training.
- Drink a pint of water when you wake up, this will help your body activate and have energy from the beginning of your day.
- According to the Beverage Institute for Health and Wellness, the daily amount of water you should consume ranges from 2.4 to 3 liters, so make sure you consume them.
- Eat fruits and vegetables rich in water, as well as other types of drinks to complement your hydration.
- Alcoholic and carbonated beverages do not represent hydration, so if you consume them, do so with measure and alternate with glasses of water.
- Stay saturated throughout the day, don’t just drink water at mealtime, always have a bottle of water or your favorite drink on hand.
- Reduce or eliminate the consumption of coffee and tobacco, since both make you more prone to dehydration.
- If you follow a specific diet or eating plan, ask your specialist about the exact amount of fluids your body requires.